Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day One

Greetings - I started working on this blog last Friday August 8, 2008. My intention in creating my blog spot was to highlight all the people and things that I love:
  • my darling husband Water Boy - the love of my life 24+ years together and we still like each other!
  • darling son Filmboy
  • darling daughter Hollywood
  • Phoebe the water stealing cat
  • Sophie the brainless cat
  • Old Black Dog says it all
  • grandpup Lulu - yorkies steal your heart
  • Cooking
  • Photography
  • Gardening
  • Wyoming

Unfortunately, this blog dramatically changed yesterday. DD Hollywood (20) ran away with her abusive BF forever more to be known as "THAT MAN" (35) we believe they are in the Denver area. DH and I are very concerned for her safety as THAT MAN has not only mentally but has physically abused several women that we know about.

This blog is now going to be a mothers on-going letter to DD Hollywood. Hopefully she will find this page and know we love and miss her! Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to return this blog to what it was originally intended.

No comments: