Friday, August 15, 2008

Other Lost Soles

Dear Friends:

As Water Boy and I are traveling this tough trail, we are becoming very aware of just how many other women, children and men are in abusive situations.

Over 30 years ago, I too was in a very abusive situation. I lived through it but came very close to loosing my life. As the years have passed, I had forgotten the terror of that kind of life. I had forgotten the brainwashing, the brow beating, the physical beatings.

Traveling this trail I am on today, all the emotions, feelings and thoughts have flooded back into my body. I did not realize that I had not gotten over those days some 30 long years ago. But, I have not. I should not. I simply chose to forget about them and in turn have forgotten about all those other people out there in these situations. I guess this is why I am so terrified for Hollywood.

I have been fortunate to have had Water Boy in my life for over 24 years. Together we have made a wonderful life full of loving family and friends. Not every day has been a cake walk, but every day was and is a safe day for us.

Going forward as l learn of other lost soles, I will post their first name here so hopefully all those who visit this blog can take just one minute to stop, pray and send all the positive Chi to those in need.

If you are one of these lost soles please visit - http://www.youarenotcrazy.com/

If you sit here and say to yourself, "I don't think I am abused". Then chances are you are being abused, because those folks who are not being abused just don't have to ask themselves that question. Go to this website, confirm for yourself, then get away. Don't waste another day.

http://www.youarenotcrazy.com/

SunEday

No comments: